Joel Faflak will lecture at McGill University on Thursday 2 December 2010 on ‘Romantic Psychiatry: Crossing the Alps’. The lecture will take place at 5pm in room Arts 160. Please see the PDF poster for more information: Poster Faflak (December 2010)
Archive for the ‘Lectures’ Category
There will be three meetings of our team this fall:
- Monique Morgan (McGill University) on Friday 15 October @ Université de Montréal: “The Abominable Snowman: Sympathy, Ethics, and Narrative Technique in Oryx and Crake” — Please see the PDF poster for more information: Poster Morgan (October 2010);
- Alan Bewell (University of Toronto) on Monday 22 November @ Concordia University;
- Joel Faflak (University of Western Ontario) on Thursday 2 December @ McGill University.
The next meeting of our research team will consist in two papers from collaborators:
- Tim Fulford (Nottingham Trent University): “Printing the Landscape: Painters, Poets, and the Genre of ‘Views'”
- Tilar Mazzeo (Colby College): “Printmaking, Print Culture, and Fabric: William Blake’s Jerusalem“
The meeting will take place on Wednesday 26 May 2010 @ McGill in Arts West 220 at 2pm. Please see the PDF poster for more information: Poster Fulford-Mazzeo (May 2010).
Laura Mandell will lecture at Mcgill University on Thursday 29 April 2010 on ‘Close and Distant Readings: Archives, Visualization, and Other Matters’. The lecture will take place at 1.30pm in room Arts West 220. Please see the PDF poster for more information: Poster Lecture Mandell (April 2010).
Posted in Lectures on December 2, 2009|
Thomas C. Crochunis, one of our team members, will take part in a workshop on Joanna Baillie co-organized with the FQRSC recherche-création team led by Patrick Leroux on Friday 11 December 2009. (Michael Eberle-Sinatra is also part of this team.) Please see the PDF poster for more information: Poster Lecture Crochunis (December 2009).